Movement is a medicine for creating change in a person’s physical, emotional, and mental states.Carol Welch
Dr. Kopko sees clients at her Newark, Ohio location. She is a direct access provider, meaning that physician referral is not necessary to schedule a visit. Her office is located inside of Showtime Strength and Performance, with access to a full strength and conditioning facility.
Dr. Kopko sees clients remotely using a HIPAA-secured platform. Telehealth visits are available to patients residing in Ohio, California, Utah, Georgia, Kansas, and Indiana.
- Orthopedic and sports injury rehabilitation
- Consultation with coaches at Showtime Strength & Performance for current gym members
- Post-operative rehabilitation
- Injury prevention
- Ergonomic education
- School-based assessment and intervention
- Gross motor development
- Developmental delay (i.e.: Autism spectrum disorder)
- Ages 3 years and up
- Beginning a fitness or exercise program
- Activity with chronic pain
- Postpartum return to exercise
Dr. Kopko is an out-of-network provider with all insurance carriers. She will provide documentation upon request to submit to your respective carrier for reimbursement. It is the individual patient’s responsibility to determine if out-of-network benefits are available with a health plan. Health Savings Accounts (HSA) are accepted.
Office and telehealth visits are $100 for an initial evaluation. Follow ups for the same condition are $80.
Home visits are available to patients in the Newark and Granville areas. Cost is $150 per hour.
School-based assessments and treatments are $150 per hour. Individualized Education Plans (IEP) and report writing are subject to hourly rate.